Whether you were
- Discriminated against at work because you were pregnant
Not paid what you were supposed to be paid and on time
- Verbally/Sexually harassed by teasing, jokes, slurs, or even fired because of your disability
- Or even if you believe and feel your current or former employer treated you unfairly, here’s what you can do…
Free Case Review With El-Hag & Associates, P.C.
Hi, my name is Jordan El-Hag, founder of El-Hag & Associates, P.C.,. I’ve been practicing Labor and Employment Law for 20 years.
In those years, I have served as the Chief Officer of several labor unions and have substantial experience in resolving legal disputes that arise in the workplace.
I regularly counsel clients on a host of employment issues, including:
- Unpaid wages
- Employment contracts
- Overtime and minimum wage claims
- Employee discipline
- Restrictive covenants
- Discrimination, and union organizing
7 More Reasons To Let El-Hag & Associates Fight For You
- #1 Free consultation – No fees
- #2 One lawyer from start to finish
- #3 4-9 months to settle and get paid
- #4 Employment protection during your case
- #5 80% of clients receive a 5-figure settlement
- #6 20% receive a settlement in excess of $20,000
- #7 We do all the hard work: You don’t usually don’t have to show up. You may not be ready to file a lawsuit and take that big step, but many of our cases are resolved privately without ever going to court
WARNING – Time is a Factor
This opportunity is strictly limited because of the intense ongoing work needed in order to provide you with results.
Moreover, we have a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit and once you miss the deadline, it’s gone forever.
In many cases, you have less than a year to file a claim
So with that said, know that the window of opportunity won’t be available for very long.
If you feel that this is right for you, all you have to do is click the button below, complete the form and let’s talk.
I look forward to speaking with you.
To your 100% Victory,